The following is an outline of the Lean/ Six Sigma Yellow Belt training provided by AMS Business Consultants. It will enable an individual to be able to successfully apply basic Lean and Six Sigma principles and tools within their business and/or place of work. This training is delivered by a Certified Lean Six Sigma Master/Black Belt.
The following topics will be included in the Yellow Belt training. The course will be delivered via a 3 ½ hour virtual workshop type environment. Access and use of video conferencing is essential for this course The topics are grouped in the order of the DMAIC lifecycle project. Whilst this full project methodology will not be trained, the structure will be incorporated to ensure good practice.
• Introduction to Process Improvement, Lean and Six Sigma
• Define a continuous improvement operating system and what it means to you, your customers and your business
• Identify and classify 8 wastes
• Understand the key principles of 5S
• How do customers measure a business? Voice of the Customer translation
• Understand Standard Work and flow
• Understand Process Improvement Dialogues’ (PID’s), Key Performance Indicator boards, and the Root Cause Corrective Actions (RCCA) process are and how they will be used
top of page
bottom of page